* Use as a dry rub on meat, fish, tofu, paneer or veges of choice.
* Add a splash of oil to use as a marinade.
* Throw a spoonful or two into a stew, stir-fry or curry.
* Stir into mayonnaise or hummus to take it a whole new level.
* A handful of toasted & crushed nuts & seeds makes this a yummy & flavourful dukkah
* Vegan friendly.
* While ingredients do not contain dairy or gluten, processed in a facility that handles tree nuts, soy, gluten & dairy.
INGREDIENTS: Rice flour, coriander, cumin, garlic, ginger, turmeric, chilli, cloves, cardamom, cassia, bay leaf, fenugreek, fennel, salt, organic coconut sugar.
RECIPES: Have a look through here for some more cooking inspo!
* Free Shipping over $75.00 anywhere in NZ. ($5 RD surcharge still applies – sorry!)