Inspired by the legendary “Amritsari Fish”, this blend of spices is not quite what you would expect for fish – and makes you wonder why you never discovered it so far! Be brave and use it for any seafood, or just about anything, really!
* Use as a dry rub on meat, fish, tofu, paneer or veges of choice.
* Add a splash of oil to use as a marinade.
* Throw a spoonful or two into a stew, stir-fry or curry.
* Stir into mayonnaise or hummus to take it a whole new level.
* A handful of toasted & crushed nuts & seeds makes this a yummy & flavourful dukkah
* Vegan friendly.
* No refined sugars.
* While ingredients do not contain dairy or gluten, processed in a facility that handles tree nuts, soy, gluten & dairy.
INGREDIENTS: Chickpea Flour, Chilli, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Dried Mango Powder, Coriander, Cumin, Salt, Carom Seeds, Organic Coconut Sugar
RECIPES: Have a look here for recipes and more cooking inspo!
* Free shipping on orders of $75.00 or more, within NZ. ($5 RD surcharge still applies – sorry!)