Demo & Dine // Bloom Cafe, High Street, Motueka // Sunday, 5th July // 12:00 – 3:00 pm // $55 per person
Menu // Mot Maach Curry // Malabar Paranthas // Steamed Basmati Rice // Pickled Onions // Plain Yoghurt // Hop Federation Beer // Mixed Nut, spiced brittle – Indian style
(A scrumptious dry, coconut & tamarind spiced fish curry & a layered flat Indian bread, served along with fluffy basmati rice and pickled red onions.)
Watch Kalpana cook up this curry and teach you a couple of tricks on getting the flakiest, fluffiest rotis to sop up the curry. Take back beautifully designed recipe booklets so you can cook up a storm at home!
Sit down and eat this delish meal in the exquisite Bloom cafe – restaurant style. Hop Federation matched beer served alongside and more wine, beer & other drinks & cabinet desserts also available for purchase from the cafe.
* The fish curry is GF & DF. There is a vegan option of Tempeh curry.
* GF option of rotis also avaialble.
* Coconut yoghurt as DF option
* The brittle contains mixed & tree nuts (GF & DF)
* Pls specify your dietary requirements when you book (GF / DF / Vegan).
Pre-packaged spice packs also available for cash sale on the day.
Limited numbers. Please pre-book to ensure we have catered for you.